Thank you for making a donation to support the activities of White Conch.
- The Doonkar House Construction fund allocates donations toward financing the completion of Doonkar Retreat House.
- The General fund allows our organizational to fulfill its mission and supports regular Dharma teachings, seminars and meditation retreats. It also supports outreach and teaching visits to new areas, future expansion, and the preservation/availability of teachings via electronic media. (Dharma Teachings by Rinpoche are available via the free weekly podcast and are archived for purchase in MP3, CD, and DVD formats on the White Conch Store.)
- The Hospice fund is used for Hospice training programs and the establishment of a permanent facility.
- The Tenzhuk fund is used to fund altar & ceremonial offerings for the Long Life ceremony (Tenzhuk) at the end of summer and winter retreats.
- The Endowment fund is held in a mixed-asset mutual fund that pays a monthly dividend. Only the interest is spent and is used monthly as general funds. This is an excellent long-term way to support White Conch – the gift that keeps giving!
Thank you for your support!